We currently have two vacancies, Internet hub manager based in our Ballymount location and Senior Supervisor/Trainee Manager Role in our Malahide Branch. Details of both are below.
1.) Internet Hub Manager organicsupermarket.ie
Location: Ballymount Warehouse, Dublin
We are seeking a self-motivated, hard working and driven candidate to fully manage our e-commerce website. It’s a multitask role encompassing sales, order fulfillment, purchasing, staffing, customer service in a small yet dynamic target driven company. It will be a small team to begin with so this role will be very hands on, as sales grow, staff and support will correspondingly grow.
Reasonable salary with additional sales related bonus.
Huge potential to develop a career in a fast-growing company.
- Responsible for improving sales within our growing online e-commerce department. Developing plans increase sales & achieving targets.
- Managing day to day operations and maintenance of the company internet dispatch warehouse.
- Managing all customer order fulfillment – first time correct and on time.
- Managing exceptional customer support and resolution for all online quires orders and potential issues.
- Responsible for efficient ordering, purchasing and stock-control.
- Managing health and safety of working environment
- Managing a small starting team with huge potential to grow.
- Adaptable, progressive & hard working candidate.
- Experience working in Retail. Online Retail experience an advantage.
- Sales/Marking experience an advantage.
- Analytical & cost conscious.
- Fluency in English essential.
- Full EU driver’s license an advantage.
Please send your cover letters and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – ‘Internet Hub Manager’ and your name. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Position to commence May 22nd 2017.
1.) Senior Supervisor/Trainee Manager Role.
Location: Malahide Village, Dublin
Applications are now welcome for a Senior Supervisor/Trainee Manager Role. Available for an immediate start and able to work a variety of shifts troughout the week (morning/evening and weekend – 30hrs per week). All Applicants should have some relevant retail/buying/ supervisory experience and will have developed an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to: email@example.com
Candidates will be short listed for interview .Thank you for your application